Sometimes, just sometimes, I give in to the temptation of writing about my Family and sharing Personal stuff.
- A sepia-toned history of my family
- Meenakshi’s lamp
- 132 steps to Vaikuntha
- Pallankuzhi: An inheritance of love
- Papakudi Meena
- Why didn’t you take up Arts?
- My Kindle Story
- Pregnant pauses: Conversations in a doctor’s waiting room
- Of music and memories in Pune: 22 years on
- There’s a Tablet in the house !
- There’s a Tablet in the house – Part 2
- The box of coins
- Summer of 1992
- Winter of 1992
- The photographs in the envelope
- Faith and music: An ongoing journey
The post where I expose the skeletons and the black sheep in my family is yet to be written. But I’m considering it. 😛