Sometimes, just sometimes, I give in to the temptation of writing about my Family and sharing Personal stuff. The post where I expose the skeletons and the black sheep in my family is yet to be written; but I’m considering it. 😛
Till then, may I suggest that you get started on these?
- A sepia-toned history of my family
- 132 steps to Vaikuntha
- Pallankuzhi: An inheritance of love
- Learning Arabic
- The perils of punctuality
- Papakudi Meena
- Why didn’t you take up Arts?
- Pregnant pauses: Conversations in a doctor’s waiting room
- Summer of 1992
- Winter of 1992
- Faith and music: An ongoing journey