This section is literally, as the name suggests, a little bit of that and a little bit of this. Posts that I have loved to write and share with you, but not enough of them under to justify a listing on a separate page. So, here they are:
These are tricky stuff. They always sneak up on me and I never realise I have one till it is staring in my face. Do read any of the posts listed here (I would love it if you can read all of them 🙂 ) to have a look at my digital (eg. doors, cars, roses) and actual (eg. books) collections.
- 117 doors
- My car collection
- Steps and stairs
- The roses at Regent’s Park
- An afternoon, graphic novels and Goodreads
Films are not my first choice for entertainment. But when I do watch them, I prefer Documentary Films. For me, a documentary film is the equivalent of watching a book come alive on screen in the best possible way. 🙂
- Kahat Kabir suno bhai saadho …
- Because the private is public: Turning home movies into documentaries
- Celebrating diversity, understanding disability
- A tryst with Mirabai and Narayan Surve @the FD Zone
- Two Flags: Where the Grass is greener on the other side
Sometimes I can write funny. Or so I think. You tell me if you found these posts humourous or not. 😛
- Full moon of the teacher
- An identity crisis !
- What’s in a name?
- One evening @ the service centre
- I am a survivor
Festivals and Holidays
Okay. Let us be clear about one thing here — I don’t like festivals or rather the commercial and token events they have become these days. My reaction to festivals, especially Diwali, is almost Scrooge-ish and I am unapologetic about it. Anyone who feels otherwise or thinks that festivals are for sharing and caring and family and all that sappy stuff can stop reading right now and move on to another page/section in this blog.
- Happy Independence Day!
- Happy Diwali
- Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
- India’s Republic Day celebrations: Time for a change
- Diwali markets: Lights, glitter and crowds
Does this sub-category really need to be elaborated?
- A special friend
- A competition, two surprises and a Sunday
- To Rachel teacher, with love
- Face to face with a living legend: An evening with Homai Vyarawalla
- Conversations and encounters in a hospital
- Remembering Satyendra Dubey
- Retirement Blues and a thank you !
- The painter of murals
Just what are Photostories, you may ask. A sequence of photographs that narrate a story, either real or imaginary. That is a Photostory. Simple. 😉
No explanation or elaboration needed here.
- Dell Blogger Review Programme
- Asus Zenfone 5
- There’s a Tablet in the house !
- There’s a Tablet in the house – Part 2
Honestly? I would like to write more under this category. But till I do, I think these can be listed on this page.
- The social movements calendar 2011
- 100 kilometres from Mumbai
- RTE: Right to Education, Elitism or Exclusion?
- The exploitative Indian
- The social movements calendar 2012
- The corrupt Indian
… and the others
- Who’s no. 2 ?
- Do you like winter?
- Nostalgia time: The 2011 ISH alumni reunion in Mumbai
- Hospitalisation, health insurance and TPA woes: A first-hand experience
- With love, from Palestine
- The BEST jugaad
- What do you want in 2012?
- Rocks, minerals, fossils, and a meteorite…
- Snowversary !
- Ayyo, Rama ! Chori pakdi gayi
- Celebrating World Photography Day with Google +
- Goodbye 2017