The Guest Post Series in this blog has contributions by those sharing my interests in travel, books, music, and on issues that I am passionate about. The guest authors are not always fellow bloggers, but are always those who have interesting experiences to share. So far my guest authors and their guest posts have been:
- Ashabanu, who wrote about the prejudices faced in Mumbai due to her name in Being a “Banu” in Bombay
- Ajinkya, who wrote about the challenges that the guru-shishya parampara faces in contemporary times in Portrait of an artists’ community: The Dhrupad Gurukul
- Aditi, who wrote about a road trip she made to Greece from Belgium as a Rotary International exchange student in That trip to Greece !
- Srinayan, who wrote about the importance of humour in our lives through the stories of Don Camillo in Lets have some humour, please.
- Puru, who wrote about a walk he took one early one morning at the third longest beach in the world in A morning at Marina Beach.
- Raghav, who wrote about those moments when his interest in Films, Travel and Photography converged into that one perfect moment in The three directional dilemma.
- Deepa, who wrote about the her initial exploration of the many and wondrous bookstores in Melbourne in A book lover’s Narnia.
- Zephyr, who wrote about how Pico Iyer’s Falling of the Map changed her outlook towards travel books in Lonely places, lyrical prose.
- Srinayan, who wrote about two incidents from concerts attended and how audiences have changed over the years in Know thy audience.
My guest posts elsewhere:
- What happens when two Rights clash, in Whose Right is it anyway? at The Cybernag.
- A walk through the ruins of an ancient theatre in The Roman Theatre in Verulamium at Shadows Galore.
- A walk in the Old Latin Quarter of Panaji, reveals The Old World Charm of Fontainhas at the Traveling Ticker.